This year my work had a “Halloween Spooktacular” where there was going to be different prizes to win for the best costumes. I searched on Pinterest to find something unique that I didn’t think anyone else would be dressed as, and of course would be low-budget–that’s when I found the Starbucks Caramel Frappe idea.
If you need a last minute costume for a late Halloween party this weekend, try this out! For this costume you will need:
- tan/caramel colored dress
- white and caramel scarf (you can also use a white boa with gold string wrapped through it)
- a paper towel tube
- green paint or tulle
- hard headband
- whole punch
- Starbuck’s logo printout
(If you do not have a caramel/brown dress, you could also be a latte instead using a white dress and cardboard.)
- Paint the paper towel tube green or wrap it in tulle.
- Hole punch about half an inch from the bottom two holes next to each other on sides opposite each other.
- Feed the headband through both sides. If it seems a little wobbly, just add some tape to support it. As rough as it may look, it will be hidden when you wear it anyways. I put the paper towel tube a little to the left of the headband so it would look like a straw hanging.
- Print out a Starbucks logo from Google, and tape it to the middle of the dress.
- Add your scarfs (a.k.a. whipped cream and caramel toppings..) and you’re good to go!
Wha La!! I loved how my costume turned out and I won the “Most Creative” prize at the Spooktacular!